Applications in the gas and petrochemical industry
- filtration of natural gas as part of gas treatment units, desiccating units and acidic components cleaning units;
- filtration of natural and associated gas as part of gas-regulating stations, cabinet-type gas-regulating stations, block-type gas-regulating stations, etc;
- filtration of fuel, purge gas;
- filtration of industrial gases, including air, nitrogen, argon, oxygen, carbon dioxide, acetylene, etc.
- mechanical filtration of process water;
- mechanical filtration of hydraulic oils;
- mechanical filtration of liquid hydrocarbons, including gasoline, diesel, kerosene fractions, gas oil, fuel oil, etc;
- filtration of amines and glycols.